The laboratories of NICPB invite PhD students and postdoctoral researchers as well as Master’s and Bachelor students who are interested in a scientific career and outstanding research to join our research teams.
NICPB also welcomes ideas and proposals for extending the research groups and developing our research fields from postdocs as well as independent researchers. For financial support, we would encourage you to consider the following programmes: Mobilitas +, ETAg personal research funding, Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe, etc.
Research topics for students and postdoctoral researchers:
1. Recycling of valuable metals from spent Li-ion battery
2. Electrochemical reduction of oxygen on platinum-modified carbon materials
3. Nuclear magnetic resonance studies of chiral hemicucurbituril and oxacalixarene macrocycles
4. Bioanalytical NMR on compact spectrometers
5. THz range spectroscopy of chiral superconductors
6. Modern application of stable isotope mass spectroscopy method to discover new therapeutic targets of breast cancer metabolism
7. Nuclear magnetic resonance studies towards shift reagents for chiral sulfite derivatives
Additional information about NICPB research programmes, researchers and infrastructure can be found on the laboratory webpages.