Strategic Research Programmes of NICPB
- Topics of the scientific research are determined by the NICPB Act. They include research areas of national and European importance and as a rule, are integrated in international and domestic cooperation.
- Scientific research is realised by scientific programmes.
- NICPB`s scientific programmes integrate different areas of science and are also closely interrelated.
- Each programme involves logical cognition, mathematical characterisation and creation and usage of technical possibilities.
- Almost entire hierarchy of nature’s organisation is covered by the research. This promotes cognitive generalisation and provides a foundation for choosing the object of detailed research.
- NICPB`s programmes are accomplished by scientific infrastructure, which, according to the principle of the institution, is available for universal usage of all programmes.
- In comparison to the research institutions based on universities, NICPB`s programmes are more extensive in areas of fundamental and applied research as well as in interdisciplinarity.